3. In case of products sold, WeDoWebApps has the proprietary right to the property and therefore no codebase shall be shared. It is entitled only to maintenance and support in the future based on the stipulated contracts among both the parties.
4. WeDoWebApps has the right to decide the timeline and cost of a project based on:
b) The frontend and backend technology used.
c) Hosting services needed (if any).
d) Future ongoing maintenance and support based on the different hourly rates.
Terms & Conditions
3. The proposed budgets should be decided on the technology being used for developing the project, number of resources requested by the buyer or required in the project, and experience of the person working on the project.
4. Once decided, the cost could be split into breakdown according to the timeline (1) to create milestones and all the milestones needed to be funded in advance, whereas hourly based projects should be invoiced once the decided sprint is over. For hourly charges, the advance payments should be funded in the invoice based on the mutual agreement for security purposes.
5. The projects should be updated by the Project Lead to the buyer on the daily or alternate day basis or as discussed in case of long-term projects.
6. CCAvenue payment Gateway is not responsible for any of the contracts, agreements and contracts in between buyers and WeDoWebApps Pvt. Ltd.
Refund & Cancellation policy
1. Full amount refund is only approved in case there is no work done on the projects. The buyer has to send a refund request via email at email@example.com along with the reason within 7 calendar days of invoice paid.
2. In case the results are not based on the documentation and NDA signed between the buyer and the company, then WeDoWebApps is supposed to refund last paid invoice amount after deducting transaction fees. In the case, following the procedure, the buyer must send an email for the refund at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reason within 7 calendar days of invoice paid, or witin 15 calendar days of delivery date.
1. We never face cancellations, but in case there is any situation arising subjected to cancellation of the project or milestone, then only the cancellation of projects’ decided milestones and future breakdowns shall be considered. If any cancellation is subjected to the ongoing work, then the amount should be refunded after reducing the hourly cost of the project. Any milestone completed and cannot be considered for cancellation, and therefore, no cancellation shall be requested.
Payment process flow
3.Buyer can pay any invoice directly by hitting the ‘Pay’ button which should open a new tab in the browser for making the online payments with different available options.
** WeDoWebApps Pvt. Ltd. reserve all the rights to change or alter the company policies time to time.