Looking for someone to build your dream e-commerce store ?
Look no further, you are at right place.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics is unified, business management solution that helps individualsand group of employeesto make business decisions with greater confidence. It works like and with other Microsoft associatedsoftware’s. It also automates and streamlines business processes which enables you to connect with global customers, business partners, and subsidiaries. It is a CRM application, sold separately from Microsoft that provides sales, service, and marketing competences. Microsoft sells Microsoft Dynamics either as on-premises software or as a software-as-a-service offering called "Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online".
Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software connects one’s people, processes, and systems. With its easiness to use, fast to implement tools to manage your financials, supply chain, and operations. It is a line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software applications which are delivered through a network of reselling partners who provide specialized services. Very little installations are made without the aid, and cost, of these resellers.It mainly provides business solutions for small as well as medium businesses and Enterprise.Dynamics can be used with Microsoft products such as SharePoint, Yammer, Office 365, Azure and Outlook. Itmainly relies on following types of industries
- Financial services
- Public sectorindustries
Five primary products of Microsoft Dynamics ERPareMicrosoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Dynamics C5.
Perks of using Microsoft Dynamics
1. Axis an enterprise resource planning (ERP) business software withfinancial, human resources and operations managementfeatures.It supports multiple languages and currency.Additionally, it also consists offeatures for industry capabilities as following
- Professional service industries
- Financial service businesses
- Manufacturers, and public-sector organizations.
- Public sectorindustries
2. Microsoft Dynamics GP is an ERP software for small and midsize industries which helps managing finances, supply chain management and employees
3. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a business management solution that helps small and mid-sized businesses. It supports multiple languages and currency
4. Microsoft Dynamics SL is designed specifically for project-driven organizations in North America. Target area for such type of Microsoft Dynamics is business management software that supports future business growth.
5. Microsoft Dynamics C5 is one of the types of Microsoft Dynamics which assists with followingthings for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Supply chains
- Electronic commerce