There are more than one billion connected devices. Android itself have more than 16 thousand variant devices. The ability to write programs that will run on Connected devices is a great skill to have for atleast next 5 years.
Big Changes Coming In Mobile Development
Due to a variety of hardware and software, not to mention intermittent Internet connectivity and awkward app delivery methods, mobile application development has remained a black art for many.
Mobile market is about to change in eight significant ways in next 5 years:
- Standalone apps will lose their luster.
- Hardware-driven innovation will enable new opportunities.
- Mobile competition will shift to accessories and ecosystems.
- Composition will dominate front-end mobile experiences.
- The merger of physical and digital worlds accelerates.
- Mobile context becomes high-defination.
- Service virtualization and API design tools will appear in every development toolbox.
- Low-code platforms will move into the aggregation tier, but struggle to go mainstream.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the continued uptrend in online shopping and increasing use of mobile apps, says an industry report.
With online shopping platforms seeing an impressive growth in the number of transactions executed through mobile apps, it is not surprising that major e-commerce portals are contemplating discontinuing their full-version websites altogether, to focus solely on the mobile platform.Tags: mCommerce Development , Mobile Development ,
Categorised in: Mobile Development , native mobile app development ,
Service that used : Native Mobile App Development
This post was written by WeDoWebApps