It’s 2021, and we are talking about movie apps. Mobile applications are a crucial part of our daily lives these days. Each year, thousands of apps add up on the play store and the app store. These applications are used worldwide, with millions of users across the globe. Count yourself in. Your day starts with an application ringing your alarm. How does that happen? That’s because this is the era of technology. Today, we focus on technology and are dependent on technology even more than we think.
With the year 2020, there emerged a pandemic globally leading to human destruction taking millions of lives. At such a time, when sitting at home became more preferable than the happiness less your favorite fast food brings you, mobile apps have saved us a lot of time. Android app programming services have seen a boost in their growth over the past year and the current one too. Since the pandemic hasn’t bid goodbye to us, we continue to take support of mobile applications. The year 2020 witnessed as massive as 218 billion app downloads, according to financesonline.com. Talking of the 3rd quarter of the year 2020, there were 33 billion app downloads across the globe. Isn’t that huge? This shows us how we are entirely dependent on mobile apps for most professional, educational, and daily routine requirements. Also, a whopping amount has been spent on creating these mobile apps.
With the unprecedented step taken by the Indian government of banning the major applications run by Chinese owners, there has been a splurge in the android development market to replicate the mobile apps on their own to quench the thirst of the public. Businesses have taken to the digital platform to sell their products, services or even to share information that might interest the public.
It takes an immense amount of effort and creativity to develop an application to cater to the target audience’s needs. These apps that we use on a daily basis are not as easy as developing a program. There is an extensive procedure that goes behind the development. For the developers, deciding the frameworks, language, programming tools, and tools to use is nerve-wracking. While customers bombard the developers with their demands, they get tangled up in the procedure of deciding which tools to use. We have curated a list of tools, programming languages, and frameworks for you to choose the best technologies for your app. In this competitive era, we suggest you not take any risk in this field and consult the android app programming services for a better decision.
Here is a curated list of programming languages that can serve to be apt for your mobile app development.
- Java: being an old one, java has served to be the official programming language of Android at a time. Custom software development prefers Java over any other programming language for mobile app development. Android app programming services are in favor of Java for their developments. Being the most used language worldwide for technical developments, Java has proven to be of great significance for developers. Popular projects like NASA worldwind, Netflix, Spotify, Linkedin have been built with Java. This is enough evidence to prove the prestige of the Java language.
- Kotlin: currently, the official programming language of Android is Kotlin, as appointed by Google in 2019, in light of the preference of various android app programming services. Providing cross-platform services, Kotlin has proven to be a very useful friend to the developers. The additional effort of putting up a semicolon after every line is eliminated by Kotlin blessing the developers.
- C++: as far as building an app is concerned, an entire application cannot be built on C++. It can be used by the Android app programming services. Mobile app development technologies list down C++ as a crucial component of their endeavors. It can create magnificent apps without compromising the performance and the user experience aspect of the mobile app. It is simple, approachable, easy to use, and a good friend of the developers.
- PHP: proving to be an easy one for decades now, PHP is an object-oriented language that aids developers in their endeavors. Apps that need integration are best written in this language.
Tools to begin your mobile app development
With that being said, we’ve covered major tools for the development of android mobile applications. Now, as we told you earlier, mobile app development is not limited to a few steps. Instead, it is an extensive process consisting of numerous processes and technologies. Therefore, we will help you choose the best frameworks for mobile app development in vogue these days.
Frameworks you can use in 2021 for your mobile app development:
- Flutter: being a new tech in the field, Flutter has passed with flying colors and has become one of the best members of the digital framework sector. It is a new tech in the town. It is cross-platform and uses Dart as its programming language for all developments. Using an uncommon programming language like Dart facilitates the development to be robust, subjected to powerful analysis, fabricated UI, the inclusion of highlights, and provision for fixing bugs in just a matter of seconds. Being an open-source platform by Google, Flutter offers a huge range of plugins that Google supports. It can be used to create apps for Android and iOS systems.
- Xamarin: the best advantage of using Xamarin is that it uses a single code across different operating systems- Android, iOS, Windows, and others using the C# language. This code-sharing benefit does not impact the native experience of the app in any way. Developers are searching for a platform that allows them to have time and effort to develop the same app for different platforms, and Xamarin is the one. The platform-specific capabilities of the operating system are not compromised at any level.
- Fargo: popularly known as V-Play Engine earlier, Fargo is the perfect platform for developing mobile apps and gaming apps. Flexibility is one of the major contributions of Fargo to the developers for creating native apps using single code for various systems. These systems can be android, iOS, web, Desktop, and even embedded platforms.
- Mobile Angular UI: with the name suggesting angular js, this open-source framework combines the Angular js along with Bootstrap 3 Syntax. It also includes the missing elements of Bootstrap that give it an extra edge. UI components like Overlays, switches, sidebars, navbars, and morals are characteristic of this platform. It is easy to learn for the developers and provides the provision of using HTML5 to build hybrid mobile apps as well as Desktop apps for various businesses.
Concluding the above discussion, we can deduce that mobile apps are the most useful thing for this generation. This era is not going to take any risks with technological developments. People today want the latest technology in their daily routine endeavors. Thus, building an application that best serves the needs of the general public becomes a necessity for the businesses that wish to flourish in today’s time. For that, choosing the best technology for mobile app development is necessary to have fewer issues and more facilities for the end-users.
The mobile app with an enhanced user interface and dynamic functionality makes your journey a success. When looking for an Android app programming services, consider the market demand and the need for its support platform. Here we listed above are some of the most popular mobile application development technologies to help you develop your high-quality mobile applications.